Orders cannot be cancelled or changed after the transaction is complete and will be subject to the following return policy. All returns require the customer to notify Firgun by submitting a ticket to our customer service department that includes your order number and the parts you would like to return. RMA's are valid for 15 days. Refused packages and returns without notification will not be refunded. Any shipping fees incurred are non-refundable. Click Here to submit ticket.
Return Process & Requirements
- Provide your order number to our customer service department. You will receive a RMA (Return Merchandise Authorization) number via email.
- Clearly print the RMA number on the shipping label. Unclear RMA's or packages without RMA's will be refused and returned by the carrier.
- Special order items cannot be returned for a refund.
- Electrical parts (Defined as any part that an electric current flows through, either AC or DC.) are not returnable or refundable after the transaction is completed.
- Returns will be credited the purchase price and applicable taxes, less 20% restocking. Shipping and handling costs incurred by the customer are non-refundable.
- All returns are subject to inspection and approval prior to issuing a refund. Non-approved returns will be shipped back to customers at their expense.
- Parts with manufacturers packaging cannot be returned, if opened.
- Parts must be returned with all associated parts including, but not limited to; O-Rings, Hair Pin Clips, Lubricant, Clamps, Screws, etc to receive a refund. If items originally included with the shipment are not returned, no refund will be issued.
- Parts that have been used are not eligible for a refund.
- Items returned to Firgun due to refusal by customer, or insufficient/incorrect address information, will be returned to customers at their expense, or be subject to the return policy.
- Lost or stolen packages while in the possession of the courier service chosen by the customer will not be refunded or reshipped.
- Firgun will not provide return labels for customers to return products. It is the responsibility of the customer to return the items in the designated time frame.
Please inspect all items in the shipment upon receipt. If you receive a package that appears damaged, or contains merchandise that is damaged, you must first notify the courier service and Firgun within two days of receipt (same or next day). The incident will be documented, and the shipper may decide to return the delivery to Firgun. Without the incident documentation, subsequent damage claims may be difficult or impossible to prove. Firgun is not liable for damaged, lost or stolen orders. Once the package is scanned by the carrier chosen by the customer, Firgun relinquishes all responsibility for the order. This is a common policy identified as "Ex Works" shipping.
Wrong Parts Received
In the event that an item is incorrectly shipped, customers must notify Firgun within five (5) business days. A return label will be provided to the customer for returning the incorrect item and the correct item will be shipped at the expense of Firgun.
International Return Policy
All international sales are final when the transaction is completed by the customer. Orders cannot be cancelled or adjusted. Jura-Parts Com will NOT refund orders, exchange parts or accept any returns from international customers. We will do all we can to ensure that your order arrives without unnecessary delay; however, once the package leaves our warehouse and has been scanned into the FedEx or USPS tracking system, Firgun cannot be held responsible for any unforeseen or avoidable delay, as well as, any damages to the package while in the care of FedEx/USPS. If a package is lost or damaged while in the care of the shipping provider chosen by the customer, it is the customer's responsibility to initiate a claim with the carrier. Firgun is not obligated to refund or reship any lost or damaged orders once the package is scanned by the carrier.
Often times, international customers must contact his/her local post office to obtain the parcel. FedEx shipments will incur duties and taxes. Please review your country's tax code prior to ordering. In the event a customer chooses to reject the parcel, Firgun will not issue a refund.