Refund/Return Policy Espresso-parts.com
United States Returns Policy:
All returns require a Return Merchandise Authorization (RMA) number, which can be obtained by submitting a ticket to our returns department. RMAs are valid for 15 days. Refused packages and returns without a RMA will not be refunded. We do not refund shipping fees.
- 1. Submit a copy of your electronic invoice to our returns department. You will receive a RMA (Return Merchandise Authorization) number via email.
- 2. Clearly print RMA on the shipping label. Unclear RMA's or packages without RMA's will be refused and returned by the carrier.
- 3. Special order items, milk system components and electrical parts (Defined as any part that an electric current flows through, either AC or DC.) are not returnable or refundable after the transaction is completed.
- 4. Returns will be credited the purchase price and applicable taxes, less any restocking and or packaging fees.
- 5. Shipping and handling costs incurred by the customer are non-refundable.
- 6. All returns are subject to inspection and approval prior to issuing a refund. Non-approved returns will be shipped back to customers at their expense.
- 7. Items incorrectly shipped to Espresso Yourself/Jura-Parts.com will be returned to customers at their expense.
New and Unused Parts Return:
- 1. New and unused parts valued at less than $15 cannot be returned for credit.
- 2. Approved new and unused returns will incur a 20% restocking fee. Our shipping cost(s) incurred are deducted from the final refund.
- 3. All new and unused parts must meet the following minimum requirements to be eligible for return:
- (A) Returns must be received by Espresso-parts.com within 15 days from the delivery date, at the customer's expense, including any shipping and packaging costs incurred to return the item. RMAs will not be issued after 15 days from the delivery date.
- (B) Returns must be in resalable condition. This decision is based on the sole discretion of Espresso-parts.com.
- (C) Your electronic invoice must be forwarded to our returns department to obtain a RMA.
- (D) The RMA number must be clearly printed on the return shipping label.
- (E) Parts with manufacturer packaging seals that have been opened will be returned at the customer's expense without credit being issued.
You must inspect all packages when received and before signing for them. If you receive a package that appears damaged, or contains merchandise that is damaged, you must first notify the shipper and then notify Espresso-parts.com within two days of receipt (same or next day). The incident will be documented, and the shipper may decide to return the delivery to Espresso-parts.com. Without the incident documentation, subsequent damage claims may be difficult or impossible to prove later. Espresso-parts.com is not liable for damaged, lost or stolen orders. Once the package is scanned by the carrier chosen by the customer, Espresso-parts.com relinquishes all responsibility for the order. This is a common policy identified as "Ex Works" shipping. If you do not agree with our policy, please refrain from ordering from us. We will not accommodate any requests for special treatment.
Customers must notify Espresso-parts.com within five (5) business days, which is defined as Monday through Friday, of receipt of any part that is shipped in error or short shipped. Espresso-parts.com will not honor any such claim reported after five (5) working days.
International Return Policy:
All international sales are final when the transaction is completed by the customer. Espresso-parts.com will NOT refund orders, exchange parts or accept any returns from international customers. We will do all we can to ensure that your order arrives without unnecessary delay; however, once the package leaves our warehouse and has been scanned into the FedEx or USPS tracking system, Espresso-parts.com cannot be held responsible for any unforeseen or avoidable delay, as well as, any damages to the package while in the care of FedEx/USPS. If a package is lost or damaged while in the care of the shipping provider chosen by the customer, it is the customer's responsibility to initiate a claim with the carrier. Espresso-parts.com is not obligated to refund or reship any lost or damaged orders once the package is scanned by the carrier.
When your order is shipped, you will receive a confirmation email with a tracking number link to track your order via FedEx/USPS. If you choose USPS, you may not be able to view the tracking details until it is received in your country. Furthermore, we cannot track an international order once it leaves the United States. Often times, the customer needs to contact his/her local post office to obtain the parcel. FedEx shipments will incur duty taxes; please review your country's tax code prior to ordering. In the event a customer chooses to reject the parcel, Espresso-parts.com will not issue a refund.